Started in 2010, senior volunteers from RSVP Singapore provide concierge services such as greeting visitors, offering directions, general information, and assistance at the venues RSVP Singapore serves. Volunteers also conduct guided tours at certain venues.
Currently RSVP Singapore provides guiding services at:
- Science Centre Singapore – Interact with and engage visitors at the Centre
- URA City Gallery – Conduct guided tour to the Central Area Model, explain exhibits at the Gallery, and provide service at the front reception
- KK Women’s & Children’s Hospital – Greet, meet and assist visitors with directional queries and provide basic concierge services
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital – Greet and assist patients at Admission & Emergency department and provide concierge services
- National Heart Centre Singapore – Greet and direct visitors in wayfinding and assist at the self-help kiosks
- National Dental Centre – Greet and direct visitors with directional queries and promote alternative form of payment (Drop & Go)
Do you enjoy meeting people? Be a Guide!
Join us if:
- You are friendly and not afraid to approach people.
- You are physically fit and mobile.
- Enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
- You can communicate in English, and/or a second language/dialect.
- You can volunteer once a week on weekdays or weekends for at least six months.