RSVP Singapore is a non-profit charitable organisation started in 1998 to actively engage seniors to volunteer and serve in the community to help others in need. We serve more than 200,000 beneficiaries each year including the mentally disadvantaged, at-risk children from low income families, and socially isolated seniors through its community service programmes.
RSVP Singapore is partially supported by government grants and have to raise at least $800,000 each year to sustain and run our community service programmes. Each year we rely on the generosity of corporations and individuals who identify with our cause – Senior Volunteerism – to allow us to continue with our mission of engaging seniors as volunteers to serve the less fortunate.
You too can make a difference! Lend a hand and empower our senior volunteers to continue helping others in need. We appreciate any donation, big or small. Every donation makes a difference.
Tax-deductible receipts will be issued for donations of $50 and above. For tax-deductible purposes, individuals are required to provide their NRIC number.
Here are 2 ways you can make a donation:
- Online Credit Card Donation
- Cash and Cheque donations
- To make cash donations, please visit RSVP to hand us your donation. Please do not send cash via post.
- Alternatively, you can send us a cheque made payable to “RSVP Singapore”. Please indicate your full name, NRIC, mailing address and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque.
- Please mail your cheque to:
RSVP Singapore – The Organisation of Senior Volunteer
9 Bishan Place #08-02 Junction 8 (Office Tower)
All donations made through the above options are non-refundable.
We thank you for your generosity and support!